TERMS AND CONDITIONS of USE FOR THE CENTRAL FINANCE AND CONTRACTS UNIT WEB SITE LEGAL NOTICE
Welcome to the website of Central Finance and Contracts Unit (hereinafter referred to as the “CFCU”). The terms and conditions of use and explanations made in this section form our institutional internet policy including both operating and the use of this website (www.cfcu.gov.tr-www.mfib.gov.tr). By accessing any page of this website; you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use current at the time of your visit to the site.
CFCU operates the website on the web domain names of http://www.cfcu.gov.tr-http://www.mfib.gov.tr; with the purpose of carrying out the tasks assigned with the international agreements and legislation governing the conduct of European Union funded programmes and ensuring access to required information.
CFCU has the property of any kind of works, data and content (writing, picture, image, visual material etc.) included within this web site and this is protected by the Law 5846; Literary and Artistic Works and the Law 5237; Turkish Penal Code. In case of any breach or unauthorized use, CFCU has the right to initiate legal proceedings.
- Any content within the website of CFCU including the software and source/machine codes shall not be modified, reproduced, published, distributed, communicated to the public and translated to another language without permission of CFCU. Any written or visual material within the website may not be modified and used by deleting the copyright statements. The contents of this website may not be used in another website totally or partially without permission through making modification or using another method. The data taking part of this website may be downloaded and printed within the frame of personal use or access to information.
- All required technical hardware and infrastructure is established by CFCU to keep the website available for 24 hours running smoothly. However, CFCU takes no responsibility for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues and unforeseen reasons beyond its control. For this reason CFCU takes no responsibility and will not be liable for the problems and damages arising from disconnection or access failure.
- Any information, announcement and notice relating to programmes, projects and contracts conducted by the CFCU as the Contracting Authority are published in the format of template tender documents specified by the European Union and all published information, announcement and notices are effective and valid only for the declared period and between the time range specified in the related notice.
- Without any notice, CFCU is the only authorized person/institution for making transactions such making amendments, corrections and removal of the information contained in the website at any time and has all rights in this regard.
- During the tendering processes; the classified information/content contained in the template documents published by the CFCU in this site and simultaneously published in the related EU procurement notice sites shall be accepted as the only official information. Unless otherwise stated within the content of the officially published tender notices, any information, document or data obtained in another way/method shall not prevail the information, document or data contained in the officially published notices/announcements or invalidate them in any case. Except specified in this item, CFCU does not guarantee that the information and data contained in this website is detailed, complete, authentic and updated.
- The information contained in this website does not include professional and legal advice. In this regard, if it is required, it is recommended to consult the experts having sufficient competency.
- The documents prepared for the tenders conducted by the CFCU and the language used during the tendering process is English. Therefore, informal official Turkish translations take place in the website are presented for the informative purposes only.
- The access to this website, without any prior notice, may be suspended temporarily or permanently.
- CFCU takes no responsibility and will not be liable for the information contained in the websites which will be accessed by links located on this site.
- While the CFCU takes all technical measures for the protection against viruses; it takes no responsibility and will not be liable for any losses that may arise from the use of this website or the documents to be downloaded (including the websites accessed by given links).
© 2015- All rights reserved on the webpages of CFCU Website.